GEEK TOYS SEVEN DEADLY SINS : SEVEN DEADLY SINS
Geek toys seven deadly sins : Top 2011 toys for christmas.
Geek Toys Seven Deadly Sins
- (in Christian tradition) A sin regarded as leading to damnation, esp. one of a traditional list of seven
- (deadly sin) mortal sin: an unpardonable sin entailing a total loss of grace; "theologians list seven mortal sins"
- Deadly Sins is the seventh album by heavy metal band Seven Witches.
- The Seven Deadly Sins, also known as the Capital Vices or Cardinal Sins, is a classification of the most objectionable vices that has been used since early Christian times to educate and instruct followers concerning (immoral) fallen humanity's tendency to sin.
- An unfashionable or socially inept person
- eccentric: a person with an unusual or odd personality
- The word geek is a slang term, noting individuals as "One who is perceived to be overly obsessed with one or more things including those of intellectuality, electronics, etc.
- A carnival performer who does wild or disgusting acts
- a carnival performer who does disgusting acts
- A person with an eccentric devotion to a particular interest
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
Day 042/365 - The Third Circle of Hell: Gluttony
The third of the Seven Deadly Sins: Gluttony, as represented by the Adipose, cute, adorable Doctor Who monsters made from blobs of human fat.
Dante has this to say: Cerberus guards the gluttons, forced to lie in a vile slush made by freezing rain, black snow, and hail. This symbolizes the garbage that the gluttons made of their lives on earth, slavering over food. Dante converses with a Florentine contemporary identified as Ciacco regarding strife in Florence and the fate of prominent Florentines (Canto VI).
For FGR....The Seven Deadly Sins!
I've been on Flickr for 3 years and this is the first time I've done a deadly sin thing. I really tried to force myself to do a different sin because this seemed too predictable for me. But I just couldn't ;)
most popular boys toys 2011
top ten toys for 2 year olds
yulli hot toys
stuffed toys singapore
easy science toys
cool kids toys
peanuts plush toys
recalled mattel toys
best toys for toddlers on airplanes